AS a qualified experianced teacher Primrose Therapy offers a variety of CPD courses for qualified reflexologists and those in training. Qualified teachers and subject experts lead you through a wide variety of course to help you, help your clients and yourself.
- Rhythmic Reflexology uses a variety of advanced hand actions and methods to fine tune your client and help bring their body, mind, and spirit into harmony with their world. The training covers personal protection, and selfcare, the wide variety of hand positions and techniques to deepen the reflexology treatment and protect your own hands from RSI, along with learning about Meridians and their relevance and treatment within Rhythmic Reflexology.
- Emotional reflexology teaches you how to help your client to release the burden of past experiences and move for forward feeling fresher and free. The training day includes understanding the psychological physical connections and a wide range of methods to help release them and replace the negativity with positivity so they can move forward with their lives.
- Understanding Fibromyalgia and MS and how to treat them holistically through Reflexology. The training day includes talks from specialists and how the combined Rhythmic and Emotional Reflexology techniques can improve a person’s quality of life.
- Fertility & Pregnancy Reflexology training day includes methods to help the mind and body balance to aid pregnancy, including assisting through IVF. Adapting treatments through the trimesters and aftercare for mum and baby including baby reflexology
- Bereavement & Palliative Care. The training day helps you understand how holistic therapies can hep during palliative care. Understand the grieving journey training you to help those on their bereavement journey.
I am dyslexic so courses always make me nervous. I had no need to be as I was made to feel comfortable making notes in my weird way and the Powerpoints really helped prompt me throughout the day. I left feeling confident with all I had learnt.
Todays course was very inspirational and informative, I am excited to take this forward to my clients.
Relaxed and informative. Inspirational, I need more of Jayne
Truly breath taking and inspirational. What a team of beautiful souls, thank you for just being exactly what I needed to boost me.